Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I am a little bit of everything...

I am difficult to describe. I am so many contrasting things.
I know what I want but don't always know how to get it.
I am country and fashionista.
I am impatient but calm.
I love music but also crave words.
I'm trusting but cautious.
I am sensitive but strong.
I am independent but vulnerable.
I am broken but I am whole.
I love with my whole being, but quick to move on from what hurts me.
I require attention but thrive on my own.
I am outgoing but reflective.
I am emotional but logical.
I am confident but insecure.
I am busy and animated but relaxed and chill.
I love to be entertained but also require reflective meditation.
I am comfortable with who I am but often compare myself or worry what others think of me.
I love the company of people as much as my own thoughts.
I am perceptive and thoughtful but reasonable and convincing.
I smile to hide the pain; I cry when I am the most joyful.
I am observant but meditative.
I am always seeking something more, yet I hate change.
I am adaptable but organized.
I  need acceptance but stand up for my beliefs.
I appear disorderly but know where everything is.
I crave attention but need my space.
I believe in myself but need reassurance.
I am a dreamer and a realist.
I am ever-evolving and constantly learning, but always making mistakes.
I am careful but adventurous.
I am indulgent but calculated.
I am full of ideas but not always original.
I am focused but aware.
I am systematic but am flexible.
I am energetic but peaceful.
I am learner, do-er, thinker, talker.
I am a great dichotomy.
I am "and;" I am "or."
I am a chameleon. A little bit of everything.
I am a beautiful contradiction.
I am a wonderful, crazy mixture of things.
I am a living paradox.
And it's quite an adventure being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment